Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Real Just - New Artists Need LOVE Too...

I really need to start doing a better job of showing the artists love that submit music for my blog. Every day I get e-mails from people asking me if I would post their tracks. It's no hate whatsoever, but I really am just so busy with family and work that I don't get around to downloading stuff that is outside of my regular listening. You'd be surprised to know that a whole bunch of what is posted on my blog I haven't even listened to yet. The large majority of time I get around to it, but you gotta be quick with this blogging shit to keep everyone's interest. There are certain artists that I rock with and regardless of what's released you will see it on here. I'm just being honest and giving it you like it is...

I will be making a conscious effort to show love to everyone submitting quality tracks to me. If it's some doo doo then don't bother. :) Just click the "Contact Just" button if you are trying to submit tracks for the site. #BURRR

The Real Just

P.S. Leave a comment every once in a while too...SHIT. LOLLLLLLLLLL.

No response to “The Real Just - New Artists Need LOVE Too...”

Related Posts with Thumbnails