Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Real Just : Shoes For Sale


I just went through all my shoes and found a group I want to sell. I still need to put together the pricing for each, but that will be coming soon. Anyone interested? Leave a comment. I can take pictures of any of the shoes upon request.

3 Responses to “The Real Just : Shoes For Sale”

MissinPieces said...

How much do you want for the 1's in blk/red/wht? I sent you a message on twitter, but i guess u didnt get it.
twitter.com/missin_pieces

The Real Just said...

My bad! I thought I responded?

That's the one pair I need to clean up a bit an see what they are looking like. They are the only shoe on that list that isn't DS so I need to see what it is. I'll get back to you asap.

MissinPieces said...

cool...you can send me pics to my email. twoolford2006@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails