Saturday, July 18, 2009

D Wade signs with Jordan Brand!

One of my favorite players in the game, D Wade, left Converse and signed with Jordan Brand. Dwayne is pictured above a few months back rocking the Air Jordan IV's. What a great move for D Wade, especially considering the fact that his shoes from Converse were always ass a la mode. LOL.

I gotta say though, over the years I've never really been that into any of the shoes from Melo or CP3, so I'm guessing that will be the same for D Wade. Hopefully before he gets his own PE created we will get to see him in some Retro heat. It definitely doesn't hurt his chances that the Bulls and Heat have the same colors. Stay tuned...

One response to “D Wade signs with Jordan Brand!”

Anonymous said...

thats a hella good look. I always thought he shoulda been with Nike/Jordan brand. Converse is so lame.

Related Posts with Thumbnails