Sunday, May 17, 2009

Brooklyn Ashley



My daughter Brooklyn Ashley was born on May 15th at 2:58 am weighing 8 lbs. and 8 oz. and measuring 20" in length. I can't think of a happier time in my life or feeling more proud of myself and my wife. She is amazing and my little angel. :)

I plan to keep this blog centered around music, shoes, sports and clothes but I couldn't resist posting these pictures. If you are interested in seeing more pics we have set up a Shutterfly sight that will have constant picture and video updates. http://thelittlestleach.shutterfly.com/
We have yet to update the site with anything since the baby has been born, but check back often to see the newest Brooklyn photo's and video's. The first update to the Shutterfly site should come by the middle of this week!

No response to “Brooklyn Ashley”

Related Posts with Thumbnails