Sunday, May 17, 2009

Air Jordan 60+ Pack



The Air Jordan VII "Raptor's" are releasing as part of the Air Jordan 60+ pack due out in August. They have switched up some of the black paneling on the shoes for a lighter grey looking color. These definitely are a winner, but the pics I've seen of the other shoe from this pack don't have me very intrigued whatsoever. The other shoe is an "Orlando Magic" colorway and it involved some pinstripes and stuff and just didn't look right...

I had the Retro "Raptor's" a few years ago, but they are so CHALKED now it is not even funny. They are buried somewhere in my overused J's box in the garage. The funny part is most of the shoe looks like that grey color now after years of wear and tear.

Anyone want to split this pack with me and take the "other" colorway?

No response to “Air Jordan 60+ Pack”

Related Posts with Thumbnails