Sunday, June 20, 2010

Shad City - "Use Your Imagination Contest"



If you have been keeping up with my blog and with this contest you should know one thing...I tell like it is. Good, bad or indifferent. A couple weeks into this contest it looked like it had fail written all over it. I was ready to throw in the white flag. This definitely wasn't due to the quality of the entries, but more due to the fact that we just weren't getting as many entries as I though we would. When I thought up the contest my initial goal was to get 10 entries. We got 9. Why did I feel like this was a fail? I don't know...but looking back through it I got out of it just about what I was expecting so I'm happy about that. The last minute rush of entries definitely turned this around pretty quickly for us. Expect the splash site up to vote for your favorite entry SOON.

Secret Society Volume 2 entries officially begin today so make sure to submit to our group e-mail address (SecretSocietyNT@gmail.com) . Deadline for entries is August 20th so get going! A few rules to remember : 3 songs max for artists and 5 beats max for producers.

No response to “Shad City - "Use Your Imagination Contest"”

Related Posts with Thumbnails