Friday, April 23, 2010

Air Jordan Infared VI Pack




Mannnn, I was kind of hoping that this Infared VI pack was a rumor. I definitely have really mixed feelings about this pack. If they would of released these before the "Varsity Red" VI's then I would have been ALL over them. At this point I have no idea if I will be purchasing these yet or not, since the Black/Varsity Red VI's are already in my closet and I had every intention of buying the White/Varsity Red VI's. With that said, I'm a Jordan Brand sucker and the Black/Infared VI's were my very first Jordan I ever had back in '90/'91 or whatever hell the year was they originally released. At least I didn't double up on the Varsity Red's...

I've said this before...but if you take out all sentiments of the past and what you saw Jordan play in and just look at the actual color of the sneakers then I would say Varsity Red > Infared any day of the week.

The Real Just Sneaker Grade - This is a MUST COP, but decisions are made a little tough for Jordan heads with the Varsity Red releases coming out before.

No response to “Air Jordan Infared VI Pack”

Related Posts with Thumbnails