Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Real Just - NFL Week 13 Picks


NYJ
Philadelphia
Chicago
Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
Tennessee
Denver
New England
New Orleans
Carolina
Houston
San Diego
NYG
San Francisco
Minnesota
Green Bay
The Real Just NFL Week 12 Pick 'Em Record - 10-6
The Real Just NFL YTD Pick 'Em Record - 123-51

I knew last week (Week 12) was going to be tough when I looked at the game line-up for the week. I am happy with 10-6 considering there was some pretty decent upsets last week. This week however, I am looking to rebound and miss at the most 3 games. My big "out on the limb" play was picking Tennessee straight up against Indianapolis. I don't see Indianapolis winning out and who would be better to put an end to their undefeated streak then the Tennessee "We have won 5 in a row" Titans. Best of luck to everyone!

No response to “The Real Just - NFL Week 13 Picks”

Related Posts with Thumbnails